Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy New Year!

Thanks to my friend Sassy Mamma I have now entered the blogging world. We've had a crazy few weeks around here. My hubby ended up with a blood clot in his lung due to travel to Taiwan. We are so blessed that his health is better and most importantly that he could come home on Christmas Eve.

I am going to attempt to add some photos from the holidays. Here's to a happy and healthier 2009!

2 comments:

One Sassy Mama said...

Yay! Petal! You did it! It looks fabulous. I need to get my mo-jo going again and get back to blogging...

Kelli said...

I was so happy to find your blog from your facebook account! I love the pictures from Christmas! Most of all I was thrilled to hear that Jeff is getting better. Is that still the case? I worried when I heard the news. I hope all is well at your home now.