Friday, January 30, 2009

Gabe the Great...Our 4 Year Old Magician



Performing his magic for his 4 year old friends.




Magic rabbit in the hat cake.


Birthday dinner. His favorite ~ Mac'n Cheese at The Olive Garden.



Gabe turned four on the 6th of January. We had a month long celebration with family and friends. His favorite gifts were Playmobil sets, a Batman Cave and magician supplies including a cape, hat and magic wand. He has perfected his magical performance and will mesmerize any guest entering our home. My favorite quote from him is, "Mom, remember when I was just a little kid."

1 comment:

Heather said...

Gabe is the the cutest kid! I hung that birthday invitation on our fridge and I look at it every day. I also have the picture of him in the patchwork jacket. I usually take down the dated ones but I can't bring myself to take that one down. I'm glad he had a fun birthday.